Patient Allergic to Epinephrine, Dies When Doctor Slams Door Suddenly

Hampton, NJ – Local resident Shelly McDonald died suddenly on Thursday when she was at her doctor’s office.  Her doctor is currently being charged with malpractice on several accounts. According to sources, Shelly was checking Facebook on her phone while waiting, when Dr. Ware ente…

Read more on http://www.gomerblog.com/2014/05/epinephrine/

#Cpr, #Epinephrine cpr, epinephrine

Advertisements
Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s